The Personal Influence
& Impact Programme (Pi2)
What is Pi2?
- A powerful three-day programme for leaders, managers and high-potential individuals;
- Based on leading research into human behaviours and what highly influential people do to make things happen within organisations;
- Encourages people to determine which influencing style is most appropriate in order to achieve their goals and to maintain positive working relationships.
Over the three days, the competency of participants in using an influence model is developed through a range of practical sessions and exercises. In order to promote confidence in practising the range of styles available, this is carried out in a supportive environment with informed feedback and individual coaching on the approach used.
Managers spend most of their time trying to influence people – their staff, colleagues, their management, suppliers and customers inside and outside the organisation. Typically, challenges include improving staff performance, resolving conflict, giving direction, gaining buy-in, competing for resources and negotiating.
The ability to influence is a key competency of emotional intelligence, which is strong in very successful leaders and managers, and it is becoming an increasingly important skill as managers frequently need to achieve results through others, by working across and beyond organisational boundaries.
Pi2 participants develop the skills to:
- achieve their objectives whilst maintaining relationships;
- adapt their style of influence to the situation;
- create a positive impact on other members of their organisation;
- manage and motivate difficult or under-performing employees;
- influence others regardless of seniority;
- resolve conflict and generate commitment to team decisions.
We consistently receive excellent feedback from previous participants who have told us how invaluable this course has been as part of their learning. They have told us that Pi2 has:
- given them credibility to deal with people in a more confident and capable manner;
- empowered them to deal with situations that they couldn’t have dealt with, or would have been uncomfortable with, before;
- raised the bar in terms of ability, with personal skills much more sophisticated than before;
- allowed them to look at things from a completely different perspective;
- improved - and in some cases, saved - relationships.
To book your place on the course or discuss it further, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer a free one-hour taster session which will demonstrate the benefits of Pi2 for your organisation.