Chief Executive, Govan Housing Association, Glasgow
To inform your interest in the position the following documents are available;
- Chief Executive Advert, Govan Housing Association
- Candidate Information pack
- Govan HA Annual Report 2010 -11
- Winter Newsletter
- Equality form
If you are having difficulty in downloading any of these documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will provide them by email.
The Recruitment and Selection Process
- All applicants should submit a CV, which includes details of your present salary and benefits package.
- Each application should also include a supporting statement which demonstrates your suitability, competence and experience to perform as a Chief Executive of Govan Housing Association with specific reference to the role profile and person specification.
- Please note the key dates listed below and advise if you would be unavailable and suggest any alternative dates.
- Please also supply full contact details of two referees whom we may approach, one of which should be your present employer and the other a previous and recent employer. We will only take up references on the candidate selected for appointment, however we may contact them prior to inviting you to attend an interview unless you specify otherwise.
- You are invited to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form.
- Completed applications should be sent by email to email@example.com
To assist applicants to plan their availability for the selection process the following key dates should be noted.
Applications should be received by Wednesday 22nd. August 2012.
A personal email acknowledgement will be sent within one day of receipt of the application.
Short Listing Decisions
Applicants invited for initial interview will be notified on Tuesday, 11 September 2012.
The initial interviews will be held in Glasgow on Tuesday, 25 September and Wednesday, 26th September.
Candidates may also be invited to a further interview on Friday, 5th October.